I'm Expecting a Lot From These Guys!





I'm finally ~100% back to health, and I'm ready to bring in the New Year!  So I celebrated in style with treating myself to a pedicure. As they were soaking in the foot tub, I thought about how much I'm expecting of my feet this year. I'm expecting a lot:


I want them to flutter kick effortlessly in pools and open water,
I want them to help speed up my bike cadence and efficiency,
And I want them to make me run...FASTER! 


It's a lot of pressure to put on these lil' guys! Not to mention the weight they already carry from all the other tasks of the day.
And yeah, the picture I envisioned of sharing my pedicured feet seemed A LOT cuter in theory than in reality, but I figured what the heck.
So here's to these lil' guys! I promise them if they take care of me, I'll take care of them. 
Now is that a good justification for more pedicures or what! :) 

Comments

I am truly inspired! I've never thought of thinking of my feet that way. :) I may just have to snatch your "ode to foot" post and do a little reflective writing myself. And that is great justification for a pedicure!!
Maggs said…
Pedicures do help. They have to. And yes, that is an athleta top. My favorite top. Not much of a 'workout' top for me, but I wear it out a lot.
AM! said…
Yeah Becca! so glad the toes inspired! Now go on and get a pedicure!;)

Popular Posts