You've Come a Long Way Santa...



Last year my son was freaked out by Santa.  Just freaked! He was always the kid in panic mode, anytime The Big Guy came into a room.  Well, this year, he's turned a new leaf, and he'll now report it's the best part of the Season. Nice job buddy.
I think it's a good analogy on all the growth that happens in a year. For instance, last year I didn't think I had the guts to even start a blog. I was sorta freaked by the whole idea.  Now a year later, I can honestly say I *heart* doing this blog.  
I guess we've all come a long way Santa. 
So with these next two weeks, I'm allowing time to reflect on all that's happened this year. I'll sit by the tree, (DVD) fire, outside, wherever, and take time to reflect on 2009. Then I'll start gearing up for all the things to come in the 2010:) Now that gets me excited!
Merry Christmas Friends!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Merry Christmas! Many times it is easy to get caught up in the moment and feel stuck, bummed, unhappy, trapped or lost...funny how if we just do our best to stay true to our path, Old Man Time has his way bringing things to us...

...and this time of year and good way to remind ourselves how well we are all doing in this thing called "life!"

Happy Holidays and be close to the ones you love!
Anonymous said…
I want to quote your post in my blog. It can?
And you et an account on Twitter?

Popular Posts