While I'm at It...

So, while I'm self promoting myself for jbj, I thought I'd also mention...that maybe, just maybe....I'll be considered for a little blurb for Oxygen Magazine as a 'Success Story'!
Or maybe not....
A few weeks ago, I was perusing the magazine, and read their 'Success Story' (before/after) pieces. It made me think about the Then and Now blog I posted here a few weeks back and I realized I had a Before/After story of my own. hmm! fancy that. 
So I took a risk and sent the same two shots I used in my post, to see what happened. Well, I heard from them immediately!...via an automated response stating that due to the high volume of entries, if I didn't hear from them in 6 months, they're not interested. 
okay, good to know where I stand with this.
But last Monday, I did get another follow up email. And this was from an actual person (I think) asking if I could send additional pre/post pictures. Woo-hoo! Fun way to start off the week. I was up for the challenge. 
So I borrowed a few hot numbers from a friend, asked my hubby to take some shots of me at our gym, and sent them off last Friday. 
I haven't heard back, but I feel pretty cool that I heard from them in the first place. And 'posing' for a few pictures is hard work! geez. And I just did it for ~20 minutes. I give credit to all the real models out there in the world.  
So below is another 'Before' shot, and two of the 'After' shots I sent them. Let's see what happens...;)




Comments

Anonymous said…
Right on! Good luck

Popular Posts