Week Fifty Two: Just Want to Say Thank You!


I can't believe it's the last week of 2009! Wow. Thinking back to my very first Week 1 post, I felt pretty unsure and insecure with the whole blog idea. And today, it's a great  part of my week. To me, this blog is a concrete example of the benefits gained by taking risks, feeling support, and creating the extra incentive to push myself in all the roles I am in life. 
So again, thank you blog world! I blogged my way through 52 Goals for the Week, and then some. I (sorta) feel like the Julie character who cooked and blogged her way through ~500 of Julia Child's recipes! Except that I don't have a movie or a book deal, nor was I cooking a whole lot, but hey, minor differences!;)  


So with out further adieu, here are my Goals for Week 52:
Mom: Create, write and mail thank you's (above was our impromptu card making session we started last night. Nothing like using their new scissors, paper, and pastels!)
Athlete: Reach out to trainer to see what tests to take this week. 
Personal Growth: Carve out ~1 hour to create/finish my Goals for the Year in my roles of Mom, Athlete, Friend, Health, Finance, and Personal Growth. (I'll write more later, but I did pretty well except Finance this year)
Health: Imbibe on seltzer, Hansens soda, or Aveda tea
As always, I write these goals down on a book marker I keep in my organizer and attempt to read it each morning as I plan my day. Would love to hear your plans for the last week of 09'!

Comments

Maureen said…
Wow! Has it really been a year?! Thanks for keeping us inspired for 52 weeks!

Popular Posts