Motor Crossin' USA!



The tree's trimmed, the outdoor lights are (virtually) up, and the holiday cards are (almost) ready to be mailed. I'm a sucker for holiday cards and I'm happy with ours this year. I like to use a family shot, but with 4 peeps, inevitably one of us 'takes one for the team' and looks well... bad. Last year, I looked like a snorting pig, the year before Michael looked sorta pissed...you get the gist right? 
I picked our cards from paperculture, as I loved their designs and the fact they're made from 100% recycled paper. And this year I think we all look... good! Not great or fabulous mind you, but pretty good, and that'll work for me. This shot was taken at Halloween, and although it makes us look like we motor cross and sleep in a camper every weekend, it captures our energy.
So this is my holiday card to you. It's been a fabulous ride (no punn intended really!) and I am truly grateful for every set of eyes that takes a gander here on this site. Thank you. It keeps me inspired more than you know.

Comments

Maggs said…
Cool site. I'm just starting on my cards. They might be late this year. Like always.

Popular Posts