Week 48: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like....


Naptimes! 
Seriously, we had more combined naps this past week than I can remember. Between everyone being sick, getting over being sick, stuffed from turkey, or just taking in the long turkey weekend, we all imbibed in naps. And yes, I made a mental note on just how thankful I was to close my eyes, in the mid afternoon, with the wind blowing hard, and sun shining through, and sleep. ahh....
Now I feel like we're all (virtually) well rested and ready to take on the mayhem of the month. And what a month it will be! 


Which leads me to gearing up for it with my Goals for the Week:
Mom: Sort and clear out kids toys and art desk, and give toys to FISH (to make way for the holidays)
Family: Figure out dates for Napa Train with Santa and Family Mom/daughter tea
Health: Have almonds and cheese for my snack instead of power bars. Also, have coffee with with milk or light egg nog instead of my usual cocoa.
Finance: Look at online banking once each day
Athlete: Hit all of my workouts this week. I missed a sprint hill workout and a strength training session...but i got all my swims in!  In December my 'athlete' role takes a back seat to the other things going on in my life, and that's fine. My workouts are not intense, so it's still a reasonable goal to complete all of them.  I'll post my workouts for the week maybe tomorrow:)
Personal Growth: Before I get up each morning, take a minute and listen to my breathing.


This week seems like more role goals than normal, but they're all reasonable and will help me take in and enjoy my week. As always I write these goals on a bookmark I keep in my organizer and attempt to review it each morning as I plan my day. I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has come by and checked out my lil' blog!  I hope you keep doing so and I'd love to hear how you go about planning out your week;)

Comments

Sugar D said…
very good goals, i love your blog girl, you are really hitting all the important parts of life for me too! xoxo deb
Unknown said…
My colleagues needed to fill out CA Form 275-321 recently and were told about an online service with a searchable database . If you have been needing CA Form 275-321 too , here's "http://pdf.ac/4vDqkU"

Popular Posts