Week 47: Taking it All In


This is The Big Week, the one before The Big Month starts with all it's mayhem and glory. I do hope to embrace it with relaxed open arms, and relish in all I'm thankful for (with out too much overkill).
So to kick off my week of thanks, I thought it appropriate to highlight the 2 gals above who are some serious inspiration to me. The gal on my left is my swimming hero bf, who swims so effortlessly she makes dolphins look slow. The gal on my right is a running superstar who  WILL qualify for Boston on her 2nd marathon.
These physical feats are cool, but what also inspires me is their drive for creative entrepreneurship. They're both really, really, creative and aren't afraid to take risks daily, to cultivate the results they believe in. 
So this Sunday morning (at 7am!)  before we popped in the pool for a Master's Swim, I wanted to capture the energy of us three, so I could reflect on it now, and take it all in.  


Which leads me to my Goals for the Week:
Personal: Each morning, write down 3 things I am grateful/thankful for
Mom: Have the kids help with cooking a dish or two for Thanksgiving meal
Health: Stay hydrated by keeping my water bottle with me all week- this will keep me in check portion/excess wise. And I'll have the energy to appreciate everything going on.
Athlete: Hit all my swims this week (it's my weakest link, and I'll often look for ANY excuse to not swim!)


As always I write these goals down on a bookmark I keep in my organizer and attempt to review it each morning as I plan my day. I'd love to hear how you are going about this week!

Comments

sarah said…
These are some very special gals indeed :). Love the post friend! xo

Popular Posts