Week Forty One: A New Business Has Begun!


Do I look legit or what? Well, this isn't my office, or even my desk, but it is me holding my 'fictitious business name statement ' application for my part time career as a Personal Trainer/Coach.  I'm highlighting this, not because I just got highlights that day, but because working as a trainer was a goal for me personally and professionally this year. It's also an emotional risk (for me) to put myself out there in the business world, so I'm doing it.


And what's my fictitious business name?...(drum roll please)..

Goals for the Week! 

Which leads me to mine:
Friend: Plan a date w/ a friend
Mom: Do one Halloween craft with kids
Health: Keep up with the flossing. Plan and cook dinners for the week
Home: Clear out the 'Give Away' bags in our house.
Personal Growth: Take a risk each day


As always, I write these goals out on my book marker I keep in my organizer and attempt to review them each morning as I plan my day. Would love to hear how you go about planning your days and weeks. 

Comments

Chris Catton said…
Hey lady. Why is it "fictitious?" It's the real deal, right? Nice going girlfriend!
AM! said…
I know it's a funny name. don't get it myself, but it is the real deal:)

Popular Posts