Week 43: Studio Season




The air is getting a bit chillier each morning, which signals the beginning of more indoor training. I've been doing a lot stationary bike already (focusing on bike cadence), but now it's chilly enough to crank up the studio heater and probably do more treadmill runs at the gym. Here's a shot of our lil' studio (notice the heater!) w/ me on the compu-trainer, along with the hanging black and yellow TRX bands I've finally committed to trying out this week. Michael's had these things for over a year now, and I'm just getting around to trying them out. Baby steps right...?


Which brings me to my Goals for the Week:
Athlete:  Learn 4 new TRX band exercises  on 2 different days this week. 
Mom: Eat dinner as a family 2 times this week (we only did it once last week)
Friend: Make a future coffee or happy hour date with a friend/s
Personal Growth: Be mindful that everyone just wants to feel good in the world.  


As always,  I write these goals out on a bookmark I keep in my organizer and attempt to read them each morning as a I plan my day. I'd love to hear how you plan your week or how you're gearing up for Fall/Winter training too.
Here's to chilly mornings and crankin' those heaters!

Comments

yes, I love Fall training too! In fact, I think most people love to "peak" and train during the summer and mellow over the Fall/Winter; whereas I tend to mellow starting in June, then pick things up in the Fall...and I love to be comfy at home while doing it!

I gotta say, this looks like a few tough goals this week; it's kinda deceiving, but knowing how hard TRX is, how coordinating the family is, and making time for friends is nearly impossible...

The last is easy, yet just hard to remember....

Let me know how I can help!

Popular Posts