Week 40: Runners, Winners & Wieners!

It's not very often you have your hubby, friend, and coach all lined up for the same race, and win! But that's what I had Saturday morning at the Napa Valley Stomp Race.






 Michael with his overall win for the 5k



Heather with her first 10k race and age group win!

And my coach with an overall 10k win. 


And I threw in 'Wieners'  b/c we went to a Niner game yesterday and although I didn't have one, I did imbibe in football food all day:)


Which leads me to my Goals for the Week:


Friend: Write thank you's for game, party & b-day party

Home: Swap out my summer clothes for my Fall clothes and coats
Athlete: Get all my swims in this week
Personal: Take one risk a day
Health: Floss each nite (thanks L for the reminder!) and wash my hands often (sick season is here!)



As always, I write these on a bookmark I keep in my organizer and attempt to review them each morning as I plan my day. I'd love to hear how you all go about planning your day and week.  Happy October!



Comments

Chris Catton said…
Anne Marie, you are such an inspiration. I'm going to try goal-setting for this week. I'm so not good at setting and keeping with goals. Mostly, I forget to check them! Had SO much fun with you at the Wiener game yesterday. I mean Niner game. Woo!

Popular Posts