I Just Couldn't Resist



No, I'm not referring to keeping my hand out of the Trick or Treat jar.  Lil A & N  put on their Halloween costumes this weekend (for the umpteenth time), and I couldn't resist showing off their snazzy little selves here. 
This is the first year they get the whole Halloween thing. They are sooo proud of their costumes, and are counting down the days til' Halloween. They liked their costumes alright in the past,  but it's a whole different ball game this year. 
And I know this window of the Halloween Golden Years really only lasts four or five more years. Then they turn into pumpkin head pre-teens, and won't need any costume to be scary. 
So I'm really trying to embrace and capture these years, these months, and these moments. I still make a concerted effort to use my fancy expensive camera, but it's often these instant, random iphone shots that capture our true life moments.  


Now I just have to download the shots and make a cute photo book on Shutterfly or something. Hmmmm...I think that'll be my Mom goal for next week:)

Comments

Popular Posts