Week 34: Last Week of Summer

Ah, taking in the last few days of summer, before Ms. Labor Day arrives and declares 'Summer is so over! Out with the brights & whites already and make way for the colors of Fall'. So I'm eagerly trying to wear all my new summer Athleta sale apparel before lime green, turquoise & white combo's no longer fit the bill.

But I'm not too sad- I've got some new fall boots (again, from 'the' sale), that I can't wait to bust out!

And seriously, my husband has got to be tired of all my new boot comments.

But anyway, on to my Goals for the Week:

Personal Growth: Pick up newly strung/tuned guitar and 'play' it 2 x's this week for 20 minutes (I have a lot of resistance with this bc I am SO new at guitar!)

Athlete: Eagerly await & hopefully start my marathon training program;)

Health: Portions- be mindful

Mom: Gear up for teaching Spanish to their pre-school by creating a general yearly outline

As always, I write these goals on a bookmark I keep in my calendar and try to review them each morning as I create the day.

Now here's to wearing whites and brights this week!

Comments

hey...your marathon training starts today!

and...a thought...let's remember our mid-term goals (not short, not long) over the next few months. It's a good time to try and get a little program together for when the holidays arrive.

we all complain about the Fall eating and no working out, but it's really just a mindset. If we set that mindset now, and keep the good habits we have now, we won't change much and that's a key to making things work.

if we're not stressed or worried about the holiday "additions" then they mostly amount to nothing.

enjoy the last of summer!

Popular Posts