Catfish Crawl Swim- Goal for 2010?

This morning my super swimmer BF did the Catfish Crawl 2.4 mile swim- and loved it. Of course she did! Because she's a really, really good swimmer. Don't we all kinda like doing the things we do best? Anyway, (as you know) swimming is my achilles' heel, yet I go through waves (no punn intended) of embracing it. Well, it's never something I'm going to *love* to do, especially if I keep doing everything in my power to limit my swim time & experiences.

So, I realize I need to put myself out there and sign up for some swim only events. (Did I just type that?) I've gotta take a deep breath and concede the only way I'm going to improve my swims during a race, is to actually swim in more open water races. hmm, fancy that.

And noo, not
doing crazy 2.4 mi races- I'll start with 1 mile minnow swim;)

Comments

Popular Posts