New(ton) Running Shoes!


I became a Newton running shoe fan about ~2 years ago and I love them. I've only had 2 pairs in 2 years though, so finally got a new pair (from DH) for Mother's Day. And man does a new pair make a difference! I'm feeling like a freakin' gazelle over here and wondering why I waited so long to get a new pair! Well, I know why- because these 'New' shoes cost a 'ton' of money (y'like that one). But man are they worth it. I use the Newton Gravity Shoe.

I need to get one other pair of shoes that are a lil' less pricey to mix it up, and keep my Newton's lasting longer. Would love to hear what shoes you run in!

Comments

Tory said…
Hi Anne Marie,

So happy to hear that you're loving your Newton shoes. If there is anything I can do to help along the way, please feel free to contact me.

Cheers,

Tory
Director of Customer Service
Newton Running

Popular Posts