Happy Mother's Day: This One's For You!



This video was the cherry on top of my Mother's Day Sundae! No punn intended. Well, maybe it is intended. Enjoy;)

My Goals for the Week:


House
: Commit 30 min a day to just cleaning it up

Athlete
: Learn about my new heart rate monitor. It was a Mother's Day gift, and I'm excited to finally learn what my heart rate zones are!

Mom
: Read to my kiddos every day (been slacking again)

Personal Growth: Have a cup of tea at the end of the day;)I just think it sounds relaxing...

Again, I write these down on a book mark in my handy dandy organizer and review them each morning as I plan my day. Would love to hear how you go about your day/week!

Comments

nice video...I think...fun thing about a new fitness equipment is the motivation to try them out...it's like new shoes. they're good things to get you out the door. Albeit they add up, but just once in a while!

Popular Posts