Week Fourteen: Getting my Cars in a Row

My lil' guy N loves his race cars and his favorite past time is lining them up in a row. He's become quite an expert at it too. So as I stumbled over one of his ordered rows tonite, it came to me: after still feeling cloudy from sinus sickness combined with post vacation and race partum, sprinkled with kids being sick for the past ~3 days, and hubby gone for work the weekend, I need to get my cars in a row. Thank you N for the epiphany:)

This week, my cars include:

Family: All feel healthy- oh yeah, and get the Easter bin out, and plan for Spring Break? Stinson maybe?

Home: Uh, maybe do some laundry and actually unpack

Personal Growth: Get healthy and learn how to downsize my pictures sizes

Athlete: Lavaman made me realize I want and need to commit to swimming (I'll write about that later). Get a Master's Swim in this week

Friend: Reach out to friends

I have so many other ideas swirling around my head- but I have cloudy sickness congesting my thoughts. I just need to remember baby steps and get us all healthy and on the same page.
Here's to good health friends!

Comments

Popular Posts