I know this much is true...

More parenting videos on JuiceBoxJungle

I am a better mom when I run, swim, or exercise. I swear by it. I have NEVER felt an inkling of guilt over leaving my lil' twins to go for a run, or to the gym, because I know I am more present and a better mama when I return.

Additionaly, I also highly recommend improving your fitness after having kids:) Youth was on my side pre-babies , so didn't really exercise consistently but still looked okay. Yet, after the kidlets, I was ready to take my body and athleticism to the next level- or just any level. So I invested in a trainer/nutritionist and it was one of the BEST decisions I've ever made. At the time, I worried it was too pricey and felt a bit unsure if it was the sensible way to spend our dough, but the return has been priceless. I'm in way better shape than I ever was pre-kids! Now that's fun! That can keep a gal motivated.

So here's my two cents on this week's juiceboxjungle topic:

1. Grant yourself the time for exercise
2. Allow yourself the money for a trainer/coach to guide you and help maximize the benefits of your time at the gym, pool, and outdoors.

You deserve it!

Comments

Popular Posts