Athlinks


Half the fun (okay MORE than 1/2 the fun) of participating in triathlons and races is anxiously awaiting the opportunity to 'analyze' your results (privately at your computer) the following week. You even find yourself race night hovering over your screen hoping the results might be posted. And finally they pop up! As you stare at your times with splits, you get to relive the race and say 'Oh, if I had only been 5 secs faster on my T1, or 2 minutes faster on my bike, and 15 secs faster on my run, I would have placed 11th instead of 12th in my age group! To all you out there who do tri's and runs, you have to know what I'm talking about.
And if you don't, just appease me and go along with it:)


So I was shocked to only recently learn about this
fabulous site and add it to my race analyzing repertoire! Athlinks allows you to type in any athlete's name, and up pops their entire race history! Crazy! You can look up your friends, a potential 'competitor' (who might be a friend too:), or as personal trainer...your client's past history. It's all right there in pretty little horizontal rows just waiting to be analyzed.

So go on and have yourself a good time with the site. And if you happen to look up my name, don't judge me! Well, all right, judge me all you want, but just know I'm looking you up too!
;)

Comments

Unknown said…
We would love to have you as a member.
Once you sign up you will have access to our other tools.

Great post.

Andrew
Athlinks.com
AM! said…
Hey thanks for the comment! I think i will go sign up!
Anonymous said…
So you don't have to be a pro athlete to have data on you? That is so cool! I can totally see you using this!

Popular Posts