Week Eight Goals: The Unexpected Things

One thing I've gained from this blog is a new level of support from my husband. I knew he'd be supportive in a general sense of how a spouse should be, but I wasn't expecting a '#1 Fan' level of support. I've overheard him more than once tell friends  how "really cool and inspirational" my blog is. Huh? What? My blog?  I think my heart skipped a beat the first time I heard him say this. It felt really sweet. 
So why am I sharing this? Again, it's not because I'm looking for a platform to expound on how cool my husband can be. I'm sharing because it's a good reminder that attempting new things outside our comfort zone, can bring us sweet results we just weren't expecting. 
And those are the best type of results.

Week Eight Goals:

Athlete: Complete all workouts that are leading up to an Olympic Tri in Hawaii at the end of  March (uh, yeah, I'm soooo excited. Hawaii! Ahh.. but that's for another day)
Personal Growth: Read instead of t.v after 9 pm. 
Friend: Make a date with a new and old friend:)
Health: Stick with 1 sugar coffee/day, dinner by 7:30:) ( I did both this week, but gotta make it stick)
Home: Clean out the Office and Hall closet (didn't do it this week. And I'm okay with it. That'll be a good pre/post pic)

Here's to putting yourself out there to new things in the world! 

Comments

Two of my favorite, and sometimes hardest, yet most rewarding...are the eat dinner early, and read a little before going to bed.

They are 2 of the healthiest things we can do - (assuming the food/book are good for you!).

Just like my other goals, I try to make them short, sweet and fun - like a new recipe, then say "I only have to read 5 pages..." and end up reading more. All it takes is a little start...

Popular Posts