The Perfect Valentine Read


I'm finally getting around to a new book (a gift from ~6 mo's ago), and this one's a gem! I'm only 50 pages in so far, but it's a perfect match to read during the Valentine week. The author is from the Bay Area and I already feel like I've made a new bf (it helps that my real bf actually IS friends with her).
The title and cover say it all- It's also promising me all sorts of things that will 'convince and inspire'. Um, hello?! Sign me right up!
Here's to some good readin'!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Kimberly Ford here, author of HUMP. What a nice Valentine for me! The book was a treat to write, but what's been really gratifying is the reaction from readers. Being a mom's tough enough and we all know that marriage is hard work, but my hope is that HUMP makes them more compatible. Thanks for the message, Anne Marie! I'll have to sit down and write a goal or two for the week in your honor.
AM! said…
Well all right! I feel so honored to get a comment posted from lady HUMP herself!
Thank you!

Popular Posts