Week Two Goals

I gotta say...I've loved making weekly goals for a while now, and usually complete maybe 60% of them, but now after writing them on a blog for the first time...Wow! I actually did everything I set out to do! I'm a little nervous! So without getting too obsessed in accomplishing them all:

My Goals for Week Two:

Health: Stick to food intakes from evening til' bedtime

Fitness: Learn how to set up my bike on the compu-trainer

Career: Re-familiarize myself with my personal training sheets

Home: Finally organize my freakin' bathroom counter.

The food intakes will be the hardest goal to work with this week, coming off of the Holiday Mayhem. I have to focus on portions again:)

Now...write your goals out for the week! Would love to see them too!

Comments

Koster said…
always good to know someone else shoots for their goals!

and good to know that someone else feels how hard it is!

the motivation helps!!

thanks for the ideas!!
Anonymous said…
I'm not sure how it goes, but I enjoyed reading what you wrote and I
need to follow your example. I read recently somewhere that goals that
are not written down are just dreams...so I have been meaning to do
what you are doing.

But here are my main goals:
exercise (at all! No comparison with others, that thinking
holds me back..I don't need to be a triathlete, just get back to the
regular exercising I did my whole life previously).
Eat at least one fruit/veggie per meal. Seems small but huge for me
since I am exclusively carb/dairy.

print/organize 1,800 photos taken by hubbie this year (Done!)
Make living room curtains. The anticipated fabric just
arrived at my door as I was typing this. Step one done. Now I have to
get over being freaked out from starting because the fabric was so
expensive and I might mess it up!
Oh, and find/cultivate a spiritual center that keeps me grounded and
on a meaningful path.
Okay, that is it from here...

Popular Posts