Week Four Goals


Happy to report my weekly goals were (basically) met. I swear writing them into the big wide web makes one feel more accountable.
Also want to share (later) a strategy that evolved from giving the kids a new food each day. Nothing amazing, but simple and it worked. Just look how happy this kid is eating...uh, well... sort a happy.
Anyway, this week should be a big one for me w/an upcoming half marathon race Sunday. But it's not my focus at the moment- I think b/c it's not an 'A' race for me. It's a good feeling:)This is the first time I've allowed myself to focus on other things than an upcoming race.

Goals for the Week:

Mom role: Make sure I read to kids daily. I've been slacking lately, so need to refocus.

Fitness/Athlete: Follow my intakes leading up to race and eat dinner by 7:30 (most days this week)

Friend: Reach out and set up a time to connect with one old and new friend.

Personal Growth: Enjoy the process of running the race Sunday (Kaiser Half Marathon)

I pencil these goals on a bookmark in my organizer and attempt to read it to help plan each day.

Also, I've really enjoyed hearing about other ps' process in creating their day and working on goals. I'd
LOVE to hear how you go about your day and life! Or take a dare and write a goal or two (or more!) for yourself here!

Comments

sarah said…
Half marathon on Superbowl Sunday? I'll think about you while I'm chugging some beer. My goal for Sunday: do not eat too many chicken wings.
AM! said…
oh don't get me wrong! The race is at 7:30 am! I'll be done in plenty o time to enjoy superbowl!
I love an event on Superbowl Sunday! My goal is to ultimately ENJOY the race on Sunday; I normally put too much pressure on myself for time, I will just focus on having FUN!

...and then my second goal is to have Chicken Wings!

Popular Posts