Lovin' my Juice!



More parenting videos on JuiceBoxJungle




Very excited for this new site! Love it, and love the videos of all the different moms/families out there!
And now for an honest answer to 'Do I praise my kids too much?" Well....

I've always been the one who uses way too many exclamation points (hi guys!!), gets overly excited about the tiniest things (The sky is soo blue today!), and gushes at any form of praise received. So... I think I am probably guilty of praising my kids a lil' too much for the tiny things in life. But my praise really is sincere! I am the mom who says 'Great job eating Annabel!', or ' Beautiful dancing Nicolas!'.

My kids are only three though..so I have not been introduced to the team sports world yet. We'll see how my enthusiasm plays out on that field!

Comments

Zuupdesign said…
Hi, I just want to share this great blog, it could help anyone in the future. Change the way you take your vitamins and supplements http://www.zuup.com/blog/index.php/pill-management-with-zuup-case-study/

Popular Posts