(Cool!) Family Pics for the House


That was one of my yearly goals for 08'. And I am proud to report: Mission Accomplished!

Ahh...it feels so good to look at my dining room wall every day and see the results (& they look MUCH better than my attempt at showing them above). The picture on my blog heading is from the same photo shoot, and the photographer was AMAZING! Her name is Leslie Sophia Lindell, and her website is on my my Sites that Inspire.
I wanted to share b/c I am really glad I made this one of my yearly goals. I am fully enjoying the benefits now! I feel like my home feels like, well...a home.

Comments

Anonymous said…
love them...and thanks for the reminder to look back every once and a while to see your accomplished goals. I tend to keep looking forward and try to do too much...we need to remember to feel good about what we have already done, and be proud...and, you know, smell the roses!
Anonymous said…
organizing/displaying photos was one of my new years goals as well...and now my goal is to do it once every three months, rather than once a year....my favorite photgrapher can be found at:
www.thelilbug.com

Popular Posts