Bad @#$ Running Shirt!


I felt compelled to share what got me out the door today to exercise: new, fun, bad @#$ gear that makes me feel cool and... well,...fast! Granted, this is not a very cool picture of me, but look at this shirt!! I got it for Christmas from my husband (via my SUBTLE suggestion!), and dang it feels fun to wear! The shirt was pricey (but on sale right now!), and despite it's cost, worth it.

I'm a new Athleta clothing fan (www.athleta.com), and I highly encourage you to check out their stuff! I used to be a lucy sport fan, but I'm finding their clothing to be a bit...boring (sorry any lucy fans out there!).

Whatever your sport is- swimming, running, tennis, boxing, biking, walking- new, spunky, wear can be THE motivating factor to get you out the door and move!

Now, share what motivates you to exercise!! Is it music? Any cool gear we should know about? share!


Comments

Unknown said…
What a great idea, breaking bigger goals into smaller, weekly goals. I was thinking the same thing the other day. Otherwise, before you know the year will be gone. Thanks for the tip. Have a great weekend

Popular Posts