GFTW 33: A lil' More Hilton Head for Me!

Hi! So yup, this is what's on my radar for most of this week: a lil' family beach vaca in Hilton Head, SC. Who's from this area? Or who has been here, because I'm telliin' ya right now...it's simply divine. The hot/humid air, the flat vast sandy beach and the HOT ocean waters...ah....It's heaven I tell ya. I am soaking it all up. And it's just been so fun to be on a real deal family vacation with two other families that are close to my heart. 


So in the spirit of soaking up more South Carolina sweetness, here are my Goals for the Week...short and sweet:


Athlete: Gonna try SUP (stand up paddle boarding) tomorrow w/my two dear friends. I've been wanting to try this for a while, so how cool that my BFF set it up here. Can't wait!


Mom: Soak up beach/vaca time with kids. nuff said. And get them acclimated to kinder when we return.


Wife: Make sure the DH gets his 'me' time as well on our vacation.


Personal Growth: Focus on my breathing/breathwork. Nothing more than just being mindful of it. that's all...;-)


And I usually write these down on a bookmark I keep in my organizer- but this week, not seeing me needing the binder til' the end of the week. So keeping these ideas in my head here at Hilton Head. And...that's what's on my radar for my week. Now...how about YOU? What's on your docket for the week? A lil' vaca yourself? Settling back into the groove of soon to be school system? Would love to know!

Comments

Maggs said…
while I love the soft sand of Hawaii. Those kind of beaches are awesome for running on! Enjoy!
ShutUpandRun said…
Oh how I miss the beaches of NC!! Never been to SC beaches, though. Looks lovely. Enjoy SUP, never tried that one!
The Merry said…
Hot ocean water?
I've got to get to the East Coast sometime. I can't imagine that. Even if it's 90 degrees in the air, the ocean in Oregon is freezing cold. (We import our ocean water straight from Alaska.)
An ocean you can swim in without a wet suit... amazing...
mjcaron said…
The southeners really know how to make pancakes. Vaca for me this week as well.
Sounds divine! Have a great week!

I can't imagine swimming in a warm ocean. What a foreign concept for us California girls!
Unknown said…
Love that pic! Enjoy the rest of your holiday!

Popular Posts