Few Friday Fun Notes!

1. I found an all Women's Sprint Triathlon to race next weekend. It's the Luna Bar All Women's Triathlon Festival and it has actually 4 different races to choose from: Sprint Tri, SUPER Sprint Tri, Sprint Duathlon, and SUPER Sprint Duathlon. Now that's a lot of options!  And what I also like is the race fee is much less expensive than most tri's. Plus you get a great schwag bag, post race meal, kid's jumper area, and ez parking. Oh! and it's starts at 9am vs ~7am. yes. If you live in Northern California, this is gonna be a fun one!

2. Lastly, here's an amazing shot of my fridge! Ha! No, I just wanted to show my daily intakes Nutrition Gal writes for me, and I have posted on my fridge and I attempt to follow. Here I'll show a more close up view:

 
This morning, I realized how nice it is to have meals/snacks planned for the day and week. Now I just need to follow them 100%. 


That's it for me over here! If you're racing this weekend, Good Luck and Have Fun! I'm excited for next week as well for a few reasons...but I'll get to that next week. Enjoy the weekend friends!

Comments

teacherwoman said…
Geez... I would love to have someone plan my meals. LOL! Sounds like a fund tri you are going to participate in!
Raquelita said…
Oooh! The tri sounds like a lot of fun! I look forward to your report and your exciting things going on next week!
Unknown said…
The tri sounds good!

Have a great weekend :-)
Unknown said…
cute outfit and sounds like a fun race! Are you going to race it?
Have a great weekend!
Julie said…
You are so freaking organized! I can only dream of pulling it all together like you do:)

Good luck with the Tri!

I hope that you have a fantastic weekend!
Anne said…
That sounds like a really great tri!

Love the idea of having all my snacks and meals written out for me.
Ewa said…
I love Athleta catalogs but I think it is unfair that you don't get to go to all those exotic places.
Now having meals planned is great but how can anyone stop at 14 wheat thins?
Clair said…
I wish I knew about that race series earlier. Have fun tomorrow!

I love Athleta, and I just learned that they will soon be opening a store in my neighborhood! I am so excited. And about to be very poor.
Megan said…
Ugh to not have to think of what to eat. Nice!
Unknown said…
Have fun at the tri~Im sure you'll score lots of Luna bars :)
So...do you get to KEEP any of the Athleta gear you model?? that would be sweet.
Anne-Marie said…
That sounds like such a cool job (though it would be better if you got to travel to all those exotic places for the photo shoots)!

I have the same question as JenniferLeah -- do you get to keep any of the clothes you model?
AM! said…
Hi there!
Naw....I don't get to keep the goods, but I do get a discount, so that helps. and it's just fun to be around all the creative peeps that create the clothing, the vision, etc
Anne-Marie said…
That's still pretty cool though! My only modeling "gig" was for a photo for my company's website, wearing scrubs, surgical mask, and hairnet, sitting at a microscope. Talk about glamour shots ;)
Christina said…
Have fun on your tri!
I love Athleta catalog. The girls in there make all the sports look so fun and easy to do. :)
I like your meal plans too. I try to plan my meals and many times, deviate from it.

Have a good weekend.
Dion said…
The meal plan looks awesome! Have fun at the tri.
heather said…
Its so cool that you get to try all those cool outfits!

Love the meal plan. I'm going to borrow that idea next week and see if it helps me stay on track.

Have fun at the tri!
Aimee said…
I got the new Athleta magazine and loved all the new stuff!! That's so cool that you get to work with that company and try out all the great outfits!

Popular Posts