A Few NY's Resolutions...



My BFF works for JuiceBoxJungle, and yesterday she asked if I'd be interested in sending her a  ~1min video blurb on my New Year's Resolutions to potentially use for their site. Uh...heck yeah! Although I'm more a believer in creating Yearly Goals vs. Resolutions, I jumped at the opportunity. Here's what I sent her this afternoon via YouTube. 
I don't know how much they'll be able to use, but it was nice to (finally) use my new tripod, practice reciting these goals ~10 x's, and upload a video for the first time on You Tube.  
And I just felt a bit honored that she even asked me in the first place. Thanks SLE:)

Comments

That's so awesome! Thanks for sharing this video with us. You'll have to post a link if you end up on JBJ!
AM! said…
Thanks Becca;) It was a fun/ny project to do. Will let you know if/when it gets to jbj!
Dad said…
Nice video Anne Marie!

Popular Posts