Week 27: High School Reunion!

Ah... my old stomping ground. And this is the same mural I believe our Sr. class commissioned twenty years ago. Wonder if it's even had a face lift? Wow. it's still there, and looks the same. I think that'll be the case for me as I embark on my 20 yr reunion this weekend. I'm still here & pretty much look the same, just a lil' weathered. And although I've had no face lifts either, I'm definitely treating my self to a few beauty treatments to attempt to look as 'youthful' as I was back in 89'!

Goals for the Week:

Health: Stick to food intakes, & get a facial, and hair color- fun goals:)

Friends: Maximize my time spent with new/old friends at reunion weekend

Family: Vacuum/pick up house for 30 min/day. My house gets so freakin' dirty/messy FAST.

Athlete: Try 3 new strength training exercises (from Oxygen mag). Choose an olympic tri to complete

Mom: Water appreciation 101 - they need to keep getting their head in the water! bathtub, kiddie pool back yard and outdoor pool.

As always, I try to carve out 15 minutes Sunday night or Monday morning to look at my larger yearly and life goals. These help create my goals for the week. I write them on a book mark I keep in my organizer and attempt to read them each morning as I plan my day.

I'd love to hear about your reunion adventures, or how you go about planning your day and week!

Comments

Popular Posts