GFTW 46: The Cat's Outta the Bag

Hi All! And we're off for another mystery Monday... I had to share my latest a-ha moment. I am feeling more settled, present and excited this week- more than in weeks past.  I think it's partly from getting more in touch with my own experience of things and attempting to share my feelings. So lately, I've come clean to a few key players in my life on what's going on in my head and heart- and it felt good. Awkward and different, but also good. And I thought 'It sorta feels like the cat's outta the bag'


Which made me think of The cat.


The dang cat! 


The one above that's smack in the middle of my last Vision Board I made a few mo's ago.


I swear, that cat has been a conundrum for me from day one. Why the heck was I drawn to him/her- and why did I need to move the cat to smack in the middle of my board? I was drawn to that image for some reason- and it's such a weird picture. The goofy, embarrassed, exposed, awkward feeling cat.

Well, that cat is ME! duh. Attempting to let all my goofy, weird, awkward, embarrasing- ness be exposed, be embraced and a more real part of who I am AM...


So with my new BFF kitty cat as inspiration, here's what I've got lined up for for my Goals for the Week:


Health: 2 cups of joe in the am, and done by ~7:30am. I've realized caffeine makes me stinky. bummer!


Wife: Date night this week!


Community: Post a trot flyer each day, post school turkey fundraiser on FB 2x's this week.


Friend: Shower ends tied up..


Personal Growth: Read through journal pages of ~2 notebooks, Artist Date


ME!: Get Hair done. yipee!


Athlete: 3 days of ST, 3 runs, 2 spins and strrrretch.


As always, I write these down on a bookmark I keep in my organizer and review them each day as part of my morning routine. And this is what I have tee'd up for me this week. Now...how about YOU? What do you have lined up? Would love to know. Talk to me, talk to me! 

Comments

RunToTheFinish said…
major goal in every area is to slow down and be present

Popular Posts