Killer Filler Friday: A Hose in a Box!

Hi all! A few weeks back I wrote about the sad state of my hose in the backyard, and suggested I'd be doing a lil' review of my CSN experience buying a Hose Hideaway Reel to remedy the situation. Well it arrived on my doorstep last week two weeks ago! Along with the Groundhog Day DVD I won from XLMIC;-):
And I'll be honest, when the box arrived it wasn't at the top of my list to get outside and put in it's proper place. So it remained inside for a bit (uh...weeks), and became a makeshift stage for my kids to perform on for a few nights:

Then, one morning it had moved rooms and had become a table for their teddy bear's birthday party:
Then later, it became an art project table for my lil' A (don't have a pic of that one...)And while this Hideaway Reel box was havin' a good ol' time inside the house, I felt after 2 weeks, it needed to pony up and get outside to perform it's true job:
So thar she stands today. The outside hose has been tamed and contained in this good ol' box. And I think it looks pretty good. Although I actually haven't had to use it yet, as it's been pouring over here all week! 


So my experience with buying and receiving this hose reel box was fine. Speedy delivery and EZ check out process. I'd buy from CSN again


And I'm also glad to know that it can perform triple duty anytime as an outside stage slash party table slash project center. That is what makes this box truly the bomb!;-)
Happy Friday All! Here's to some happy running/biking/swimming this weekend!

Comments

How sad were the youngins when their new "table" had to go outside for good?
Teamarcia said…
Sorry I've been MIA but I've read what I missed so All caught up! Big hugs girl on your reality thing going on. All good, supportive thoughts are going your way.
misszippy said…
So funny. You know you've reached a certain stage in life when a new hose/box become exciting! (I can relate!).

Adorable kiddos.
Velma said…
Kids love non-toys the best :)
Now it can play teaparty table outside!
Your kiddos are freaking adorable!!

i have always wanted one of these--I'm an orgnization freak--not that you are--but what a great way to keep the hose neat and protected.
XLMIC said…
"Pony up" is just about my favorite expression ever! lol I really do try to use it in conversation as much as I possibly can :)

My kids are always begging dad to bring home a big box from work (he's a contractor and so often installs stoves and dishwashers, etc). Looks like your kids had a blast with that reel box!

Hope you're hanging in there. I think of you often.
Alison said…
You are--to my knowledge--the first tri blogger to have a picture of a teddy bear's tea party on their blog. And I love it. I know you're having a difficult time right now, but it looks like your kiddlies are still bringing some joy into your life :)
Lisa said…
Your kids are too cute!

Popular Posts