Monday Mom Musings: LUNA Protein Winner & More

Well hello there ladies and gents! Before I get to the LUNA Protein winner, I wanted to share a lil' fashion attempt I'm earnestly pursuing. I'm trying to make a concerted effort to move away from my standard mommy black yoga/sweat pants that make up my daily outfit. DAILY. It's a bit ridiculous- and I KNOW many of you mama's out there are noddin' your head like ...yeah.

So I am puttin' on an actual outfit each day come hell or high water! Here's my AMAZING choice today. Jeans and a white t-shirt. I know...Boring! But...I spiced it up with a black shoe lace as a lil' belt. A-ha!..ya see? Am I lookin' hip now or what? All from a lil' black shoelace. Had to show it off...;)

Okay, enough about me. Let's get to you and the LUNA Protein Winner. There were 107 comments, and using Random.org, it generated lucky number 23 as the Winner!

And that Lady would be Diana Tries-A-Tri

Congratulations! You just won 3 boxes of different flavored LUNA Protein Bars. And I know you're gonna love em'! Email me your address and I'll send along to the people in charge to get em' to you ASAP;-)

And for all of us who didn't win, I super highly recommend these LUNA Protein Bars. As I've said they're my (and kids!) favorite. 

Now go on and get yourself a lil' black shoe lace already. It'll be all the rave in Runner's Mag before ya know it;-)

Comments

Emz said…
YAY Diana!!!

YAY on the outfit. I "get it" for sure. I have a closet. a WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too big of a closet full of clothes....and I wear my runner, runner, runner shirts instead. ;)

YAY YOU!!
ShutUpandRun said…
Look at you with your l'il black shoelace!! Stylin!
whoa whoa whoa sexy rexy! I think that's a pretty styling outfit. And thanks so much! I wrote a post last week about how I needed a new pre-workout snack! PERFECT timing!
Unknown said…
awww you are looking way cute Mama!
I totally get it with the fashion thing. I used to work in fashion in my pre-medicine days and now, well...let's just say YOGA PANTS, Tanks and hoodies :)
Lisa said…
You look so cute! When I was between jobs, I was the same way, hardly getting out of workout gear (I mean, it's SO comfortable!) but eventually had to make a concerted effort to get 'dressed' each day. I do think it helps!

Congrats to the winner!
When I work for home, and during weekends, I am all about tights and a fleece. I am thankful that tights are in now:) Nice outfit!
Meredith said…
You look super cute! Love it! As I sit here in my sweats... :)
run4may said…
I'm not even a mama yet and I already sport the black yoga/running pants daily- I like the attempt to switch things up- looks like something I would wear.
misszippy said…
You trend setter you! It looks great and is a worthy goal for the week.

Darn on those bars! Thanks for opportunity.
XLMIC said…
Wow! You sure make a shoelace look good! That is an awesome goal, btw. I am borrowing it... I think... lol. I always wanted to look "put together" but instead I always look disheveled. Thanks for putting on a great giveaway! (you should check out mine!)
Unknown said…
Oh you look great!! Love the look!
Teamarcia said…
gosh I was thinking the SAME thing about myself...such boring mommy clothes...snore!
I need to get myself a black shoelace pronto!
Molly said…
very cute! Congrats to Diana!
teacherwoman said…
Love the outfit! Congrats to Diana!
Congratulations on taking care of YOURSELF!!!

(Not a mom here.. hopefully one-day....)

Still... I get it (surrounded by moms everywhere...).....

It is the little things that matter! :-)

Enjoy your "I love me!" clothing creations! :-)

You are you.... under it all.. now shine A-M, shine! (and enjoy the shining! :-)
Regina said…
I wear workout gear just about everyday to take my kid to school...I do go directly to train after, so I guess that is my excuse. I swear, I put on normal clothes after I take a shower!
Unknown said…
good idea!! Its cute :)
You look great! Love the simplicity of a white shirt and jeans but the belt and shoelace takes it into chic!

Popular Posts