GFTW 16: S+ Hero's= SHeros!

Let's gather round and do a moment of exaltation for all the ladies in the house doing their thing this weekend. I talked about it here. Go, go, go! I saw the 'S+hero' tagline from a comment on FB and LOVED it! Never seen that. and it's just so perfect. To all my SHEro's out there doing their racing jig...go!
And here's a pic of me doing my jig on my outdoor ride at Tahoe this week. 

I had to show it because when I looked at the pic and gawfed! I still had my race number on my helmet from Lavaman! Wuh?? Loser Lady over here! Shows you how much outdoor riding I've done since then!


And since we're speaking of then, let's focus on now and Goals for the Week


Athlete: 
Hit my Strength Training and Ab workouts. These have been my secondary concern for my training these past 2 weeks. and it shows. I've missed virtually them all. So I intend to make sure to include them this week.

Health: 
Time to get on the 'write out my food intakes' band wagon again. In general, I consider myself good with my intakes, but I'm needing a lil' more accountability with it. Too many chips, kid snacks, and servings.


Mom:
Buy some dirt and seeds to plant something in 1 of the 5 barrels we have out front our house. My daughter especially has a really affinity for it.

Wife:
Plan a getaway day for us and the kids. I know it should just be 'us', but he's been traveling a lot and we wanna all be together

Personal Growth: Do one act of kindness daily. Just like the Tahoe swim gal did for me. It doesn't have to be big at all! Those lil' gems make the world go round.


As always, I write these goals on a book marker I keep in my organizer and (attempt to) review it each morning as I plan my day. I'd love to hear what's going on for you this week. Please share!

Comments

Maggs said…
But do you still have your # on your bike? I don't, but know someone who does.

I love S+Heros. it took me a while to figure out you were talking about Von's comment.
Caratunk Girl said…
I love Sheros! It is the first time I saw that. And how did you get that sticker to stay on your helmet that long? Mine barely stays on for the entire race!
Shelley said…
You must be the most organized person I know..xxoo
Silvergirl said…
Love the personal growth goal for the week! I think I will try to add some random acts of kindness into my week as well-you are right, it is these small things that definitely make the world go round! Thanks for the inspiration!
Ewa said…
I am stealing the personal growth goal.
Looks like still a lot of snow at Tahoe. It is so past winter here (SF Bay Area) with heat and grasses turning gold.
misszippy said…
Couldn't get your link to work on the Sheros--bummer. I'm laughing about your helmet number; I hate when I do that! I'm with you on the monitoring intake goal; I just saw a pic of myself from my race last weekend. Time to get into action--I am way bigger than I need to be for race season.
Aimee said…
I love your goals for the week! I can't wait to buy some flowers and start gardening. B/c of the crazy weather here in CO, we usually have to wait until after Mother's day to do anything..ugh. At least it's only a couple of weeks away!
teacherwoman said…
Looks like some great goals! Happy Monday!
Megan said…
One random act of kindness a day, that's a good plan. I like that.

I need to plan a get away for just the hubs and I too. But he works out of town during the week. I hate the idea of the girls going two weeks without him if we do that. Seems selfish.
WOW, you still have SNOW!!! I am so sorry!!
ShutUpandRun said…
I love the "do one thing of kindness daily." It just keeps you in the right frame of mind...
Velma said…
Planting flowers in the spring in my favorite! Tahoe looks great.
JC said…
Your week sounds like it will be so great! I especially like your personal growth area. Have a fanastic one and the # on the helmet = HILARIOUS!
LMC said…
You have thoughtful goals and I love that you keep them in your organizer to remind yourself and that you share them with us! Working, running and reading B reports are what's going on in my week. Have a great week!
Rad Runner said…
One nice comment a run :) Feels great, makes me aware of my surroundings and goes a long way :)
Sherri said…
Love your goals! Your always so motivating!

I had Brooke's # on her helmet from her tri,last summer until...oh wait it is still on there!

Popular Posts