Should I Go Solo?

I flew on Southwest this past weekend, and as I nestled into my aisle seat, my face flushed when I noticed their inflight magazine. I quickly grabbed it, hoping my enthusiasm wasn't too obvious. The cover read: Becoming an Entrepreneur.  Was I actually even considering myself an entrepreneur?  I mean heck, I still can't even spell the dang word.


I flipped through the pages, reading all about the hip websites, blogs, and e-commerce companies that have true entrepreneurial spirit . This left me feeling equally inspired and intimidated.  But then, there it was, on page 78:  a 3 step,  8 question, quiz titled "Should You Go Solo?". This quiz would answer, inexplicably, all my life questions, just like those sex quizzes in Vogue. Well, okay, maybe not. But it would shed some light on my future as a possible entrepreneur.  I stared giddily at it's simple outline, clicked my pen, and went for it. 


If you're like me and are looking for a fun crystal ball- take the quiz and see what it has to say for your entrepreneurial self!  You'll find it here at clearfit.com. There's a Southwest link on the right that takes you straight to the quiz. 


I'm not going to share my test process though, or my final number. I want you to have no background knowledge or  bias. Just answer honestly. 
And I will tell you this: My final result made my cheeks flush, and I couldn't wait to use my drink coupon!

Comments

Anonymous said…
You totally have it in you! I got 30 out of 32. Apparently Dteve Jobs should be calling me for a job! :)

Popular Posts