Week 31: Birthday Week to Cannon Beach

This week is all about decompressing from the hyper-stimulated good times of the past week. From the AMAZING Athleta Sale (don't even ask how much I spent), to having my best gal pals up to help sing in my birthday at a dive bar- it's been a hoot.

But all good things must come to an end. And now, I gotta settle back into the normalcy of my week as a SAHM (with no school or kid coverage to rely on for a break). It's all good though. Can't complain.

My goals for the week:

Friend: Write Thank you's for all the sweet birthday gifts.

Home: Organize my closets with all my new Athleta wear. (Confession: My bargain buyer's high has turned into a bit of glutton's remorse, but am hoping this feeling will pass)

Athlete: Complete my 3800 yd swim workout my dear swim BF created for me for my b-day (I know! How cool!). I intended to swim it on my b-day, but was a bit tired from karaoke-ing til 2am the nite before.

Mom: Embrace no scheduled activities or school for the week. Easy Breezy is the way!

Wife: Make the most of my getaway weekend to Cannon Beach;). He's co-hosting a winemaker dinner at a cute lil' school called Evoo. I'm excited to watch him in action and eat some good food!


As always, I write these out on a bookmarker I keep in my organizer and attempt to review it as I plan each day.

Would LUV, LUV to hear how you all go about planning your week. Or just write any comment to make it look like someone actually reads this dang blog:) C'mon, do it for my birthday gift!

Comments

hmmmm....I do need help planning my next 2 weeks; you're motivating me to do it right! I think the only way to get through it is to be well planned - you have awesome stuff; the 3800 yds will be great!! you'll do awesome!
Jenny said…
Did you have fun at The Blue Moon? I am bummed I missed the Athleta sale. Maybe we can make a trip over together to the store. Have fun with your swim. The treadmills don't seem to be getting any easier. Is that normal?

Popular Posts