Week 26: Treasure Island Triathlon

A cool place for an Olympic distance Triathlon. Now if only the weather is as nice as this picture, I'm set! We'll see.
I'm not as prepared as I'd like to be (isn't that almost always the case?) But I'm doing it anyway. No excuses. I have a great wet suit, a new pair of tri bike shoes, an awesome tri bike, and a new pair of Newton running shoes- I have no excuses! Plus, the swim should be better than both Coeur D'Alene and Hawaii, and it looks like the run should be pretty FLAT. I also like that it's on Saturday instead of Sunday- it gives me a weekend day of recovery;) Think of me Saturday morning at 7:15am okay?

My Goals for the Week:

Family: Continue to research a new health plan. Ehealth.com has been good for this so far.

Health: REALLY stick to my food intakes. I have the tri this weekend, and my 20 yr reunion the following weekend! Two great reasons to feel good physically.

Finances: Figure out a money manager program on my Apple computer for both home/work.

Friend: Finalize plans for the 20 year reunion w/ BF et al;)

I write these down on my handy dandy bookmark in my organizer and look at them each morning as I plan my day.

Comments

Anonymous said…
let me know when you figure out that finances one....I have the same goal!And good luck tomorrow. I will be cheering for you. mb

Popular Posts