Week 25: Goals for the Week


We're all finally sort of back on track after a week of Ironman Vacation in Sunville- where the sun don't set til ~10 and rises at 5.
This week I want to feel like how my daughter looks in this picture. I'm gonna try by doing the following:

Mom: Get kids into swim lessons. (I actually did, and today was their first lesson. I am a new fan of 'Summer Swim Lessons'. Watching your kids take on the water is priceless).

Personal: Don't be on time, be early.
Love it. I read this from a chapter of a book my dear friend sent, and well...I'm sold. So don't be scared when I show up at your doorstep for a playdate 10 min early:)

Family: Research for a new Health Plan. Yah, so this one doesn't really fit in with the glowy pic of Annab above, but it's something that needs to be done, so we may continue to live life fully. How about that. I'm looking at options on ehealth.com, and am leaning towards Kaiser. If you have any tips, pass them along!

Friend: Plan my finances so I can revel in my 20 yr reunion/gals getaway wknd (hotel, food, pedicure, maybe a new pair of shoes), along with gearing up for a few b-day celebrations (including my own in Aug:), and the Athleta sale in August!:)

Athlete: Complete workouts and put them as a priority leading up to Treasure Island next weekend. Next weekend?? I think I'm in denial.

I have these goals written in my organizer, and I review them each morning as I plan my day. Would love to hear how you go about setting/accomplishing goals in your life:)

Comments

Popular Posts