Week 23: T2 SIDI Bike Shoe: Worth It


Went on a bike ride Sunday morning...my first in ~2 weeks. Not good when I'm supposed to be training for an Olympic in 5 weeks.
But had to share that I wore my new SIDI tri bike shoes, and they are great! They're light, form fitting (you don't wear a sock), comfortable, and I felt like a bad @$ riding in them. Frankly, isn't that the point?

It's always fun to get new gear or apparel for motivation. These shoes just gave me a new reason to amp up for a ride.

My Goals for the Week:

Wife: Support Michael as he gears up for Ironman Coeur D'Alene... on Father's Day!

Home: Keep the backyard lookin' good

Mom: Figure out kids swim lessons for summer- and some sort of gymnastics for them too!

Athlete: Get either 2 big swims, or 2 big bikes in before Idaho.

Again, I think of smaller, specific, weekly goals that help me ultimately reach my larger goals and aspirations. I write these out on a bookmark and keep them in my organizer to review each am as I plan my day. :)

Comments

Popular Posts