A Hale & A Hangover








I'm back from Hawaii and still battling this sinus cold. At least I finally have antibiotics, but now my kids are sick. good times. 

Anyway, aren't these pretty pictures? Two days before the trip, I took the plunge and got a really nice camera (Investing in one was a goal for me this year;). I've been having a hard time justifying the purchase though, especially when our other lil' Canon Powershot takes perfectly good shots.

Then I downloaded my pics this morning, and my reason was found: this new camera just takes really, really nice pictures. Sure, now I have to take it on like a Camera 101 class, and learn all about ISO, Aperture, and all the crazy setting functions, but I'm feeling good about the investment. 

So while my sinus infected head keeps pounding like a hangover, I have these pretty pictures from my hale to keep me smiling.   

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great shots Anne Marie. On one of my Elderhostel digital photo programs a professional photographer recommended "Photography" by Barbara London, Jim Stone, and john Upton to learn the basics. I found it to be very helpful and it is available on amazon.com -- Dad
OMG...the photos she took are uber awesome...and I thought that our camera was "good." It's still good, but just "good," and what AM is taking now?? wow, it's just pristine! (kind of like her triathlon racing...)

did she learn photography from her father?

Popular Posts